- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
The Sussex County Sheriff's Office, in collaboration with the Division of Senior Services and the Sussex County Chiefs of Police, have formed the Sussex County TRIAD.
Working together, the goals of this partnership are to reduce the criminal victimization of seniors and enhance the delivery of law enforcement services to this population. The collaboration provides the opportunity for an exchange of information between the three agencies and senior citizens.
TRIAD programs and services include the following:
- senior citizen police academy
- senior photo ID program
- making seniors aware of telemarketing fraud
- various scams played upon seniors (contractor, mail, etc.)
- personal emergency ID cards (refrigerator cards)
- talks to seniors on various topics
- information tables at senior events
Senior Photo ID Program
The sheriff’s office offers photo identification cards to Sussex County seniors 55 years of age and older. Individual appointments can be scheduled by calling Officer Samantha Schilling at 973.579.0888. Senior organizations and clubs can also be accommodated, either on-site at our offices or at your location. For more information, contact Officer Schilling.