- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Public Safety Telecommunicators Exercise the “Hot Site”
- Backup facility provides for completely redundant emergency communications capabilities.
- SCSO raises over $3,000 during No-Shave November
- $3,350.00 has been raised by the SCSO and will be utilized to assist cancer patients and fund education about cancer prevention.
- SCSO participates in No-Shave November
- Pardon our appearance…
- SCSO mourns the passing of search & rescue K-9
- K-9 Blaze had an 8-year career with the sheriff’s office.
- Crime Stoppers 5K/12K Race Results
- View the race results.
- TRIAD law enforcement seminar to be held in October
- This seminar has been cancelled due to lower than usual attendance this year.
- New promotions within the Bureau of Law Enforcement
- Three staff members from the Bureau of Law Enforcement were recently promoted.
- Sergeant Paul Reiher retires from Bureau of Corrections
- Sheriff Strada announces the retirement of the 23-year veteran.
- Crime Stoppers 5K/12K Run to be held September 17
- Join the race against crime on September 17, 2016 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.
- Sussex County TRIAD distributes 1,000th wristband
- Sheriff Michael F. Strada announces program milestone.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.