- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Sheriff’s officers arrest Andover man for DWI
- Arrested: Christopher J. Carey, age 60, of Andover, NJ.
- TRIAD law enforcement seminar to be held in October
- Seniors are invited to attend this free event in Branchville on October 3, 2014.
- Crime Stoppers 5K/10K Race Results
- View the race results.
- Crime Stoppers 5K/10K Run to be held September 6
- Join the race against crime on September 6, 2014 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.
- Sheriff’s detectives, looking for fugitive, find drugs instead
- Arrested: Daniel J. Marks, age 26, of Wantage Township, NJ.
- Jail facility gets seal of approval following inspection
- The Keogh-Dwyer Correctional Facility was found to be 100% compliant with state requirements.
- New honor guard formed
- The unit is made up of corrections officers.
- Drug money used to purchase new sheriff’s K-9
- Sheriff Michael F. Strada is pleased to announce the arrival of K-9 Kilo.
- Upcoming foreclosure involving multiple parcels
- A total of four parcels will be sold at public sale on August 6, 2014.
- SCSO to participate in Child Support Amnesty Week
- Amnesty runs from Monday, April 28 through Saturday, May 3, 2014.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.