- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Sussex County TRIAD distributes 1,000th wristband
- Sheriff Michael F. Strada announces program milestone.
- Location of sheriff’s sales changes as of August 3, 2016
- Sheriff’s sales move to historic courthouse as of August 3, 2016.
- Sheriff Strada announces Bureau of Corrections promotions
- Seven staff members from the Bureau of Corrections were recently promoted.
- Two promoted at Sussex County 911 Communication Center
- David Korver and Andrea Wehrenberg were recently promoted.
- Sheriff Strada announces promotions
- Four staff members from the Bureau of Corrections were recently promoted.
- Corrections personnel honored for saving inmate’s life
- Officers and nurses act quickly to help inmate in cardiac distress.
- TRIAD law enforcement seminar to be held in October
- Seniors are invited to attend this free event in Branchville on October 30, 2015.
- Sheriff Strada graduates FBI program
- He graduated from the FBI National Academy Program’s 260th session held in Quantico, Virginia.
- Medical co-pay policy implemented for inmates
- A ten dollar fee per physician or dentist visit will be required.
- Sheriff’s office participates in World Autism Awareness Day
- On April 2, 2015 the sheriff’s Facebook page and website are “going blue” to show support for Light It Up Blue on World Autism Awareness Day.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.