- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Corrections personnel honored for saving inmate’s life
- Officers and nurses act quickly to help inmate in cardiac distress.
- TRIAD law enforcement seminar to be held in October
- Seniors are invited to attend this free event in Branchville on October 30, 2015.
- Sheriff Strada graduates FBI program
- He graduated from the FBI National Academy Program’s 260th session held in Quantico, Virginia.
- Medical co-pay policy implemented for inmates
- A ten dollar fee per physician or dentist visit will be required.
- Sheriff’s office participates in World Autism Awareness Day
- On April 2, 2015 the sheriff’s Facebook page and website are “going blue” to show support for Light It Up Blue on World Autism Awareness Day.
- Three sheriff’s corrections officers graduate academy with honors
- The officers spent 15 weeks at the Passaic County Police Academy.
- Vernon man arrested attempting to defraud drug test
- Arrested: Christopher J. Fiorenza, age 25, of Vernon Township, NJ.
- Wanted person apprehended by sheriff’s officers after foot pursuit
- Arrested: Ryan M. Manca, age 32, of Franklin Borough, NJ.
- Sheriff Strada hires four new sheriff’s officers
- Four new sheriff’s officers have been hired for the Bureau of Law Enforcement.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest Andover man for DWI
- Arrested: Christopher J. Carey, age 60, of Andover, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.