- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Sheriff honors CERT members at holiday gathering
- CERT praised for its efforts during the past year’s disasters.
- Suspended driver arrested for possession of CDS
- Arrested: Salvatore A. Romano Jr., age 49, of Swartzwood, NJ.
- Traffic stop results in assorted drug charges
- Arrested: Benjamin J. Reid, age 19, of Branchville, NJ.
- Sussex County Prescription Drug Disposal Day
- Get rid of unused/outdated prescription drugs on Saturday, November 12, 2011.
- Pennsylvania man arrested at MVC
- Arrested: Nelson O. Guerrero, age 21, of Selinsgrove, PA.
- Woman arrested for attempting to fake drug test
- Arrested: Theresa Lavin, age 27, of Sussex Borough, NJ.
- Couple arrested at MVC for outstanding warrants
- Arrested: David J. Reshke, age 35, of Netcong, NJ and Courtney E. Kieffer, age 23, of Newton, NJ.
- Woman arrested after driving to MVC with suspended license
- Arrested: Christina Talmadge, age 34, of Montague Township, NJ.
- Man arrested at courthouse for attempting to fake drug test
- Arrested: Brian L. Dippel, age 20, of Sparta Township, NJ.
- Whoops…burglary suspect leaves driver’s license behind
- Arrested: Owen R. Cox, age 24, of Andover Boro, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.