- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Couple arrested for outstanding warrants at probation department
- Arrested: Joseph C. Baesler, age 33, of Sussex Boro, NJ and Melody Neale, age 26, of Milford, PA.
- Sheriff’s office participates in statewide DWI enforcement grant
- The sheriff’s office’s participation in this enforcement effort concluded with five arrests for DWI and another seven arrests for drug offenses.
- Sheriff’s K-9 search results in seizure of heroin brick
- Arrested: Christopher Kotz, age 30 and Johnathan DeLucchi, age 23, both of Hopatcong, NJ.
- Sheriff’s office participates in statewide nonsupport sweep
- The sweep, carried out in all 21 New Jersey counties, tracks down parents with outstanding warrants for failure to pay child support.
- Fredon Township woman arrested after harboring fugitive
- Arrested: Stephen Honthy, age 39, formerly of Hopatcong and Dawn Stewart, age 49, of Fredon Twp., NJ.
- Warrant arrest occurs at Montague residence
- Arrested: Brian Rush, age 36, of Montague Township, NJ.
- Corrections sergeant promoted to lieutenant
- Correction’s Sergeant Will Puentes, a 16-year veteran of the sheriff’s office, was recently promoted to lieutenant.
- Frankford Township man arrested for driving while intoxicated
- Arrested: Marc E. Peterson, age 24, of Frankford Township, NJ.
- Sheriff’s detectives assist PA authorities in homicide investigation
- Sheriff’s detectives provided assistance to the Pennsylvania State Police in the investigation of a homicide involving a new born infant.
- Sheriff’s new web site makes its debut
- The Sussex County Sheriff’s Office web site was relaunched the first week in June 2011 after undergoing a complete makeover.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.