- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Sussex County Prescription Drug Disposal Day
- Get rid of unused/outdated prescription drugs on Saturday, November 12, 2011.
- Pennsylvania man arrested at MVC
- Arrested: Nelson O. Guerrero, age 21, of Selinsgrove, PA.
- Woman arrested for attempting to fake drug test
- Arrested: Theresa Lavin, age 27, of Sussex Borough, NJ.
- Couple arrested at MVC for outstanding warrants
- Arrested: David J. Reshke, age 35, of Netcong, NJ and Courtney E. Kieffer, age 23, of Newton, NJ.
- Woman arrested after driving to MVC with suspended license
- Arrested: Christina Talmadge, age 34, of Montague Township, NJ.
- Man arrested at courthouse for attempting to fake drug test
- Arrested: Brian L. Dippel, age 20, of Sparta Township, NJ.
- Whoops…burglary suspect leaves driver’s license behind
- Arrested: Owen R. Cox, age 24, of Andover Boro, NJ.
- Couple arrested for outstanding warrants at probation department
- Arrested: Joseph C. Baesler, age 33, of Sussex Boro, NJ and Melody Neale, age 26, of Milford, PA.
- Sheriff’s office participates in statewide DWI enforcement grant
- The sheriff’s office’s participation in this enforcement effort concluded with five arrests for DWI and another seven arrests for drug offenses.
- Sheriff’s K-9 search results in seizure of heroin brick
- Arrested: Christopher Kotz, age 30 and Johnathan DeLucchi, age 23, both of Hopatcong, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.