- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Crime Stoppers 5K/10K Race Results
- View the race results.
- Probationer arrested by sheriff’s officer
- Arrested: Angel N. Robles, age 21, of Vernon, NJ.
- Driver using cell phone leads to DWI arrest
- Arrested: David M. Ireland, age 32, of Augusta, NJ.
- Man arrested at courthouse in Newton
- Arrested: Shawn Guerrero, age 28, of Landing, NJ.
- Dingmans Ferry woman arrested for DWI in Frankford Township
- Arrested: Jamie L. Zita, age 26, of Dingmans Ferry, PA.
- Drunk driver leaves scene of accident, breaks down
- Arrested: Joseph S. Selobyt Jr, age 44, of Branchville, NJ.
- NY man arrested in Sparta for DWI
- Arrested: Jonathon Sung Back, age 19, of New City, NY.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest woman at state fair
- Arrested: Quintia Dessau, age 29, formerly of Dorchester, MA.
- Crackdown on drunk drivers to begin
- The sheriff’s office will conduct sobriety checkpoints and roving patrols from August 16 to September 2, 2013.
- Sheriff’s detective and officer arrest two in Newton
- Arrested: Charity Thompson, age 20 and Kevin J. Curran Jr., age 47, both of Newton, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.