- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- NY man arrested in Sparta for DWI
- Arrested: Jonathon Sung Back, age 19, of New City, NY.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest woman at state fair
- Arrested: Quintia Dessau, age 29, formerly of Dorchester, MA.
- Crackdown on drunk drivers to begin
- The sheriff’s office will conduct sobriety checkpoints and roving patrols from August 16 to September 2, 2013.
- Sheriff’s detective and officer arrest two in Newton
- Arrested: Charity Thompson, age 20 and Kevin J. Curran Jr., age 47, both of Newton, NJ.
- Crime Stoppers 5K/10K Run to be held September 7
- Join the race against crime on September 7, 2013 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.
- Sheriff’s office arrests 31 in statewide nonsupport sweep
- The sweep, carried out in most New Jersey counties, tracks down parents with outstanding warrants for failure to pay child support.
- Sheriff’s officer arrests couple at Vernon home
- Arrested: Robbie J. Carrier, age 35 and Derek B. Hall, age 28, both of Vernon, NJ.
- Local organization names sheriff’s corporal “Officer of the Year”
- Corporal Daniel Storey received the recognition from the Knights of Columbus.
- Sheriff Strada attends FBI leadership training
- Strada recently attended a dynamic, intensive and challenging five-day program in Virginia.
- Upcoming foreclosure involving multiple parcels
- A total of five parcels will be sold at public sale on May 15, 2013.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.