- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Upcoming foreclosure involving multiple parcels
- A total of five parcels will be sold at public sale on May 15, 2013.
- Sheriff Strada presents awards to officers
- Four members of the sheriff’s office were recently recognized for their service.
- Drug paraphernalia discovered on prisoner during transport
- Arrested: Shannon H. Foley, age 22, of Newton and Herbert W. Whitesell III, age 31, of Frankford Township, NJ.
- Stanhope man arrested in probation department
- Arrested: Robert Wilson, age 24, of Stanhope, NJ.
- Sheriff’s detectives arrest wantage man
- Arrested: Michael Moeller, age 50, of Wantage Township, NJ.
- Upcoming sheriff’s sale of assets
- Richard Gannon vs Lauren Russell
- Woman arrested with marijuana in Woodbourne Park
- Arrested: Christina J. Woodruff, age 22, of Franklin Borough, NJ.
- Sheriff’s personnel honored by New Jersey Judiciary
- Capt. George Kately and Lt. Lawrence Beller receive recognition in new “Courthouse Kudos” program.
- Man arrested in probation department
- Arrested: Michael Bollen, age 23, of Sussex, NJ.
- Newton teenagers arrested for DWI
- Arrested: Katie D. Herburger and Jessica M. Lemasson, both age 19, both of Newton, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.