- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Register Ready and
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Convicted murderer faces new charges
- Arrested: Giuseppe Tedesco, age 27, of Hopatcong, NJ.
- Traffic stop leads to warrant arrest
- Arrested: Jenna A. Agens, age 31, of Newton, NJ.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest Wantage man for DWI
- Arrested: Gerard J. Pollastro, age 40, of Wantage Township, NJ.
- Disabled motor vehicle leads to drug arrest
- Arrested: Joseph F. Zalewski, age 19, and Mackenzie S. Healy, age 19, both of Newton, NJ.
- Sheriff’s officer arrests man at courthouse
- Arrested: John C. McCurdy, age 35, of Dover, NJ.
- Fugitive jumps out window to evade arrest, captured anyway
- Arrested: Russell Decker, age 29, of Sussex Borough, NJ.
- Sheriff’s K-9 assists Hopatcong police at DWI checkpoint
- Three drug arrests result from the efforts of K-9 Atlas.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest two on outstanding warrants
- Arrested: Ryan Tucker, age 32, of Hardyston and Ryan Manca, age 30, of West Caldwell, NJ.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest Franklin man at home
- Arrested: George Meyer, age 59, of Franklin, NJ.
- Upcoming sheriff’s sales of assets
- Two separate sales are scheduled for December.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.