- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Sheriff’s K-9 assists Hopatcong police at DWI checkpoint
- Three drug arrests result from the efforts of K-9 Atlas.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest two on outstanding warrants
- Arrested: Ryan Tucker, age 32, of Hardyston and Ryan Manca, age 30, of West Caldwell, NJ.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest Franklin man at home
- Arrested: George Meyer, age 59, of Franklin, NJ.
- Upcoming sheriff’s sales of assets
- Two separate sales are scheduled for December.
- Sheriff’s office challenged by weather
- Sheriff Strada praises the efforts of those involved in preparing for and assisting in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
- County shelter to open
- The shelter will be open for the duration of Hurricane Sandy as well as after the storm to assist our county residents.
- Hurricane Sandy and municipal OEM coordinators
- View a list of OEM coordinators for all Sussex County towns.
- Two warrant arrests in the probation department
- Arrested: James Sanford, age 38, of Stanhope, NJ and Torey Posey, age 34, of Newton, NJ.
- Probationer arrested after attempting to defraud drug test
- Arrested: Steven I. Nunes, age 34, of Franklin, NJ.
- Warrant arrest in Newton
- Arrested: Stacy Spencer, age 48, of Newton, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.