- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Man arrested in probation department
- Arrested: Michael Bollen, age 23, of Sussex, NJ.
- Newton teenagers arrested for DWI
- Arrested: Katie D. Herburger and Jessica M. Lemasson, both age 19, both of Newton, NJ.
- Upcoming sheriff’s sale of assets
- Richard Gannon vs Lauren Russell
- Winter fire safety
- With the cold weather upon us, Fire Marshal Joseph Inga provides timely information about staying safe.
- Multiple arrests made in probation department
- Arrested: David Brunt, age 24, of Byram and Chaine D. Brantley, age 33, of Franklin, NJ.
- Sheriff’s detectives apprehend fugitive in Lafayette
- Arrested: Raymond Babcock, age 41, of Lafayette, NJ.
- Convicted murderer faces new charges
- Arrested: Giuseppe Tedesco, age 27, of Hopatcong, NJ.
- Traffic stop leads to warrant arrest
- Arrested: Jenna A. Agens, age 31, of Newton, NJ.
- Sheriff’s officers arrest Wantage man for DWI
- Arrested: Gerard J. Pollastro, age 40, of Wantage Township, NJ.
- Disabled motor vehicle leads to drug arrest
- Arrested: Joseph F. Zalewski, age 19, and Mackenzie S. Healy, age 19, both of Newton, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.