- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Sheriff Strada attends annual senior event
- The sheriff addressed a group of over 200 Sussex County seniors at the Older Americans Day celebration.
- Sparta Woman’s Club hosts Sheriff Strada
- Sheriff Strada was a guest speaker at the Sparta Woman’s Club luncheon.
- Fredon Township School D.A.R.E. Graduation
- Forty-nine students completed the 10-week program taught by sheriff’s officers.
- Sheriff Strada attends national jail administration program
- The week-long training program, sponsored by the Department of Justice, was held in Aurora, Colorado.
- Sheriff’s office to participate in countywide drug disposal
- Turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal on April 28, 2012.
- Project Lifesaver receives donation from Division of Senior Services
- The monetary donation was used to purchase equipment for the program.
- PA woman arrested for DWI in Frankford Township
- Arrested: Tonja Stupke, age 47, of Saylorsburg, PA.
- Four honored for service
- Four members of the Bureau of Corrections were recently honored for exceptional and meritorious service.
- Sheriff Strada announces promotions
- Four staff members from the Bureau of Corrections were recently promoted.
- Outstanding warrant leads to drug arrest in Sussex Borough
- Arrested: Edward D. Reilly, age 41, of Wantage Township, NJ.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.