- Foreclosure Listings
- Online and up-to-date
database of sheriff’s sales.
- Inmate Visitation
- What you need to know
prior to visiting an inmate.
- Contact Information
- Telephone numbers and a
contact form to get in touch.
- Community Alerts
- Featuring Swift911 and
Register Ready programs.
- Attorney IDs
- Expedites attorney access
into the courthouse.
Sheriff’s OfficeNews Room
- Teenager arrested for DWI in Wantage Township
- Arrested: Patrick Storey, age 19, of Wantage Township, NJ.
- Stillwater Township woman arrested for DWI
- Arrested: Jessica J. Dutzi, age 31, of Stillwater Township, NJ.
- TRIAD law enforcement seminar to be held in September
- Seniors are invited to attend this free event in Branchville on September 21, 2012.
- Crime Stoppers 5K/10K Run to be held September 8
- Join the race against crime on September 8, 2012 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.
- Sussex County Jail personnel perform evacuation drills
- Training exercises were successfully carried out at the Keogh-Dwyer Correctional Facility.
- Sheriff honors officers at awards ceremony
- Personnel were recently recognized by Sheriff Strada for exceptional and meritorious service.
- Statewide nonsupport sweep final tally
- A total of twenty-three individuals were arrested over the course of the three-day sweep.
- Sheriff nominates Newton youth for leadership program
- Jeffrey Chandler will attend the statewide Leadership Excellence Direct Results (LEDR) program in August.
- Sheriff’s office participates in statewide nonsupport sweep
- The sweep, carried out in most New Jersey counties, tracks down parents with outstanding warrants for failure to pay child support.
- Corrections officers ride to Washington
- Officers took part in the 2012 Police Unity Tour and raised funds for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
A charge is an accusation and all defendants are presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty. If you have any questions regarding anything published herein, please contact the Public Information Office at 973.579.0865, ext. 2010.